CAT VISITS & SMALL ANIMAL VISITS
Cats – Rabbits – Guinea Pigs – Gerbils – Hamsters – Fish
Karen’s Cat Care offers a tailored home visiting service for cats and small animals. Visits are usually in the morning, but two daily visits are available for particularly anxious cats, indoor cats or those that require medication. Visits will include feeding, water changing, bowl cleaning, grooming, tray emptying, floor sweeping and, of course, petting or playing with your cat.
Enquire now for a free no obligation consultation at your house to meet your cat(s) and any other little pets, to take down all necessary details and agree a care program for each of them individually.
Visits within 2 miles of WD3 5EY
2 visits per day – £24
Visits within 2-6 miles of WD3 5EY
1 visit per day – £15
(one visit daily only)
All cat visits will be made at the same time each day +/- 1hr to ensure there is a routine whilst you’re away.
If you live outside of 6 miles, a visit may be possible so do still get in touch.
Note: For rabbits and other small pets, a hutch/cage clean will be undertaken every 5 days during the visiting period – £5 per clean. There may be an additional charge for more than 3 pets.
PEAK HOLIDAY PRICING
Pricing for bank holidays and school holidays
OTHER REASONS TO CHOOSE KAREN’S CAT CARE
- Regular texts and photos during your trip to reassure you of your cat’s welfare.
- Your house is visited daily in an unmarked car, not advertising your absence.
- Gardens are not left to frazzle during hot spells.
- Often called a ‘cat whisperer’, befriending anxious cats and trouble-shooting bad habits.
- Lots of free cat care and product advice available – a huge amount of experience gained after visiting many cats on different foods and litters.